Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Boca Baby!!

This wedding was held in Boca Grande and Grande it was... I have to send out a huge thank you to Sara, Jerry and their families. The nicest people... This was such a great wedding. I started on Friday with a beautiful rehearsal diner, then the after party!!! You guys know how to party! Saturday's wedding was unbelievable! Camille Williams did such a great job putting all of this together. Ian from Botanica designed amazing floral, Tony Ormonde productions did the lighting. Sara and Jerry were so relaxed and comfortable, it made for great photos. It was such a pleasure to be there and I thank you for trusting me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you were available to do the wedding for us. You really captured the emotions of the event. We're all very grateful to you for doing such a fabulous job. And you are also a great person to work with. I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks Michael. Mother of the Bride