Monday, April 2, 2007

wppi-07

It was great to see all my brothers and sisters again in sin city. We need to get together more often... Gia's first trip to Vegas Guess who? I like my Guinness... Grand master Baez Nice form Julia. Blue Domain party rocked, thanks guys. B- owling We have many leather bound books... Fitty ditty Brook. DJ Pfister in the house. Marcus... Parker and Marcus have a special relationship...don't ask! don't tell! Ed and Barbara Pierce, thanks for the calibration target. And of course Elvis...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Elvis, am I your first commenter? That rules. I hope I get a sticker.

Photos are great. Shoes are great. They're on Ryan, right? Do I win? What's the sticky note say? So many things to ponder.

m-r-schuhmann said...

Not! it's Joe Photo.
The sticky says "please reclaim your item at your next arrival gate".

Anonymous said...

dang. I still get a sticker, tho.

right...?

Anonymous said...

Is that really you in that last pix?